Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Con Letter from MR Samou GAMALO from Burkina Faso in West Africa

For your kind atention.

Samou Gamalo
 
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION..

I am MR Samou GAMALO from Burkina Faso in West Africa.
Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before. I am in the auditing department with one of the leading bank in Burkina Faso. During my recent auditing I discovered an amount of money valued $10.5m Dollars (Ten Million five hundred thousand US Dollars) in a foreign dormant account. (An abandoned Account with my bank) I am writing to seek your assistance in working with me, so that I can present you to my bank, as the rightful beneficiary / NEXT OF KIN to the fund, hence through my personal investigation the account owner MRS NINA WANG FROM HONG KONG DIED OF CANCER IN APRIL 3RD 2007.

For more information Click on the link.. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6524861.stm)
; (http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/04/04/news/obits.php)

The account has being dormant for two years, Meanwhile I have trashed off the account in the audits hedger, it is only lying in the hard disc of the bank and with this system it is not possible to trace the account owner hence no next of kin is stated in her account papers.

It is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will, please consider the value I offer. The fact hence it’s a foreigner that bears the account, there is need for a foreign account of any foreigner be presented as the beneficiary to the fund, as public services in this country we are not permitted by law to run a foreign account. This operation system will be well perfected and executed without any risk and it is a hitch free business deal.

Once the funds have been transferred to your bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. I want to give you 100% assurance that this transaction is hitch free; all I need from you is your maximum cooperation for a smooth transfer of funds into your account for our mutual benefit and investment in your country.

I advice you treat this deal with utmost confidentiality. Your expedient response shall be appreciated. Should you be interested kindly respond and send your full contact details like:

Your full Names:
Your Home Address:
Office Address:
You’re Occupation/Position:
Your Country
Your Telephone Number:
Your Mobile Phone Number:
Your Age:
Gender:
Maritial Status.

 
So I can give you an elaborate details of this deal.
Please reply via my Private e-mail: (mr.samou.gamalo@gmail.com)

Thanks,

 
Best Regard
MR Samou GAMALO

No comments:

Post a Comment