Monday, July 11, 2011

Mrs. Elizabeth Hassan Email Con Letter

Mrs. Elizabeth Hassan is trying to Con me. 

Look at this letter:


Hello Sir/Madam,

I hope that this e-mail has reached you in the right frame of Mind.I am Mrs.
Elizabeth Hassan, I am suffering from a cancerous ailment. When my late
husband was alive he deposited the sum of

Three million us dollars ($3,000,000.00) which were derived from his vast
estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which
comes from my husbands effort to fund the up keep of widows,widowers,
orphans,destitute, the down- trodden,

physically challenged children, barren-women and personswho prove to be
genuinely handicapped financially.

Please contact me on this email,( mrs.elizabeth300@yahoo.com.hk ) for further
information.


Sincerely,

Mrs. E. Hassan

EMAIL: mrs.elizabeth300@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment