Monday, July 11, 2011

Earl Hancock Ronald Email Con Letter

Captain Earl Hancock Ronald is trying to Con me.
 
Look at his letter:
 
Earl Hancock Ronald
 
I am Captain Earl Hancock Ronald's presently in Iraq with the US Army. I found your contact particulars in an address journals, i summoned up courage to contact you. I am seeking your assistance in evacuating the sum of $5,200,000.00 (Five Million and Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to you, as long as i am assured that this funds will be safe in your care till i complete my service here in Iraq. Please Note that this is not a stolen money and there are no risk or danger's involve. Please get back to me via my private and confidential email: earlhanckronald@hotmail.com for more details on this deal execution.
Thanks for your assistance.
 
Capt.Earl Hancock Ronald's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment