Sunday, June 19, 2011

Con Email Letter From 'Dr Usman Ibrahim'

The Hon' Dr Usman Ibrahim is Trying to
Con Me, here is the email that he sent to me:

I am 'Dr Usman Ibrahim,

Address: #205 Ave. Kadiogo Rue de Gounghin Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.An an account
officer to Mr Andreas Schranner a German who
worked at Mount Resources Ltd, a geologist by
profession who died in AF4590 crash since 2000
along side with his entire family (wife Maria, their
daughter Andrea Eich, her husband Christian, and
their children Katharina 8, and Maximilian 10.
Please log on here to see for your self, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I decided to contact you purely on the personal
conviction of trust and confidence to assist in
distributing the funds left behind by my client.
The deceased had a deposit (GP 10 Million) which I
 helped him to open in one of the leading banks here
in Burkina Faso two years before his death. Being
his attorney here, his Bank has issued me a notice to
provide his next of kin or beneficiary, otherwise the
account would be CONFISCATED since nobody has
come forward to lay claims on the money since his death.

My search for his relative was not successful and my proposition to you is to seek your consent to present
you as a beneficiary of my client, so that the proceeds
of this account could be paid to you and we can share
the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.

 All confirmable legal documents to back up your
claim as my client's beneficiary will be legally here,
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
see this transaction through. And to gave me my own
share as at when due and not to site on the fund when
the money enters into your account.

This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the law if this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise
the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential,because I don't want anyone here in the
bank to know my involvement during the process. as i
am still in service. whatever your decisions are I await
your prompt response.

Best regards,

Hon'Dr Usman Ibrahim,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment