Saturday, June 18, 2011

Continuation Email Con Letter From Barrister Brown O. Andrew

FW: thanks for your kind reply


From: Brown Ogbuefi <ogbuefibrown10006@yahoo.ca>


Subject: thanks for your kind reply

  
Dear Loretta Erses,
  
This is to acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your mail. I thank you immensely for indicating your interest and readiness to assist me in achieving this claim. Dear friend, I am addressing this mail to you with utmost respect and sincere hope that this mail will move you into action to work with me fully.

I am very happy with you for being direct and truthful to this matter and equally I am replying your message with the zeal that you can be of immense help at this time to claim this money as soon as possible from GULF BANK OF NIGERIA PLC where my respected late client Mr. Adams Erses had the money lodged in. Being his solicitor, the GULF BANK OF NIGERIA PLC had been contacting me, to present my late clients next of kin, of cause; I had made frantic effort to locate his relations who are not aware of this money. Ironically, all my efforts through your Embassy and the Nigerian Immigration Services proved unsuccessful, which compelled me to contact you through the Internet. I am very appreciative of your concern and will do every thing humanly and legally possible to transfer all the accrued benefits to your name as the next of kin to the deceased under no legal risk. I would want to reassure you that the process of this transaction would be legal. You don’t have to fear or worry about any legal implication.

 Since you have indicated your interest to help claim this money out from the GULF BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, I feel strongly indebted to my late client, to make sure that his assets and valuables left behind are not wasted and forfeited to the bank. This mine pondering thought, had informed my determination to recover his funds. In this regard, let us join hands together and claim this money from GULF BANK OF NIGERIA PLC as soon as possible, which I am convinced, it will not take us up to 10 working days by their time frame to pay any of my late clients next of kin the funds. The procedure is transparent and excellent. I have the capability as a lawyer to obtain the legal document within two working days.

Firstly, I will swear an affidavit in the High Court of Justice in favour of you, which will confer the right to me to obtain a letter of administration (Oath Without Will) from the Federal High Court of Justice here in Lagos in Your name. This letter of administration is a legal document that gives you an exclusive legal right to claim the money as the heir to the deceased and confirms your status as the bonafide beneficiary of the deposited fund in the GULF BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. This legal document also covers you anywhere, any place and no question will arise from your own bank or government about the money when transferred into your account.

Finally, the letter of administration (Oath Without Will) and an application of claim on the said fund, which I will write on your behalf, will be submitted together to the management of GULF BANK OF NIGERIA PLC for harmonization, approval and subsequent transfer of your fund into your bank account. Hence, the application of claim and the letter of administration (Oath Without Will) are submitted to the bank on your behalf, you will be recognized as the beneficiary of the funds and the bank will thereafter, be contacting you directly.

To facilitate the process of this transaction, urgently forward to me your telephone and fax numbers, full name, address, your company name and your position and finally a copy of your international passport or drivers license for identification. I shall send to you all the legal documents that are involved in this transaction as soon as they are secured for your Perusal.

 You are to call me on my private telephone number 011-234-1-4711241 immediately you receive this mail for more explanations.

I am expecting to hear from you urgently. 

Thanks and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment