Saturday, June 18, 2011

Email Con Letter From "Mrs Mark Williams Rose mary"


You are highly Blessed.

 
From:

To: undisclosed-recipients

You are highly Blessed.

I am highly inspired within my spirit to hand you over this money considering my last wish,  and you should also know that my contacting you is by Divine Grace , please understand that you are not helping me rather you are working for Humanity as accorded by the creator as charity and selfless assistance to the needy and less privileged.

I am a widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a privet hospital in Accra Ghana,Repulic of Ghana. I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Mark Williams, the sum of ($5,500,000.00 USD) which he deposited in BANK Here and I need a very honest and God fearing Christian that can use this funds for Charity works.

I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my Shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian and whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Humanity through Charity ,Giving hope to the hopeless and Live to the dying souls, kindly reply me through Email: email2rosemary@gmail.com

Don't forget to always pray for me because all my hope to survive is in God the creator who holds death and life.
Hoping to receive your reply.

Mrs. Mark Rose Mary
Tel.: +(233)248733557

No comments:

Post a Comment