Monday, May 30, 2016

Email Con Letter from Col. John R. Oxford, Jr

funds (VERY URGENT)...

Email Con Letter from"PAYMENT" <1on2@mac.com>

1on2@mac.com

From: Col. John R. Oxford, Jr
                       
Hello, this is John R. Oxford, Jr. of the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) base in Afghanistan.

It will interest you to know that I have named you my beneficiary to receive ($20Million USD) containing in two trunk boxes which has just arrived the JFK Airport New York, United States from here in Kabul, Afghan.

My desire and purpose is to have the U.S Military Air & Surface Transportation Company (ADM) in New York to deliver the consignment (funds) to you (or) to any overseas address under your supervision as long as Am assured that it will be safe in your care until I return home.

If you are interested please reply with your full contact information and address; the deal is 60/40 split (60% for me and 40% for you); I am not a greedy person and I hope you will not double cross a working brother who have sacrificed his life in the service of the nation.

For one on one live chat Please provide your SKYPE or Messenger ID in a return mail and time to meet you online today or tomorrow.

I wait expeditiously for your response,

God bless America…

Col. John R. Oxford, Jr. Deputy Director, (AMRDEC)
e-Mail: usarmyb52@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment