Thursday, August 23, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Fernando Abraham


Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter

REVIEW AND RESPOND‏

Fernando Abraham
cpl@cosanpa.pa.gov.br
 
Hello ,
 
My name is Fernando Abraham, An Auditor to a Bank in Ecuador. I got your 
information during my search on the Internet. I am 46 years of age and 
married with 2 lovely kids. It may interest you to know that I am a man
of peace and I don't want problems, but I do not know how you will feel
about this because you may have double mind. But I am telling you that 
this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction 
with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you don't want
this business offer kindly forget it and I will not contact you again. I
have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the
auditor in regional branch ,  it is my duty to send in a financial report 
to my head office in the capital city (Quito Ecuador) at the end of each 
year. On the course of the year 2009 end of last 2 years report, I 
discovered that my branch in which I am the auditor made 
Two million Eight hundred and fifty thousand dollar [$2,850,000.00] which 
my head office is not aware of it and will never be aware of. I have since 
place this fund on what we call suspense account without any beneficiary. 
As an official of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this fund, so 
this informed me of contacting you for us to work, so that you can assist 
and receive this fund into your bank account for us to SHARE.
 
Meanwhile you will have 50% of the total fund, Note there are practically no 
risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to 
stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with 
our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated 
bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it 
very much as soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how 
we can achieve it successfully. Please contact me with this email address: 
abflorfernand.bnec@gmail.com
 
Best Regards
Fernando Abraham
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment