Monday, August 20, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Alex Zeed


Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter


Alex Zeed
zeedalex@rocketmail.com
 

Hi,
 
I am barrister Alex Zeed, from Durban- South Africa.I got your contact as a matured
 person and believe you are trustworthy. I would like you to receive the transfer 
of $35 Million united states Dollars on trust for me. I will like you to stand as 
the next of kin to my late client Late Christian Goetz whose bank account is 
presently dormant/ready for claims. ,let me have your full names and addresses to 
process the transaction and get the money wired to you withing 4banking days in 
bits. you can view the website below to reconfirm my clients unfortunate departure.
after the successfully transfer to your account,you will rewire 80% of the total 
fund to me withing 24hrs holding back 20% of the total sum,as your commission for 
your assistance.looking foward to your coperation.Everything will be done legaly,
making it a 100% risk free.I will explain in details on hearing from you. 
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Best Regards,
Alex Zeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment