Thursday, August 23, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Favour and Esther Palati


Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter

God bless you‏

Esther
favouresther@yahoo.com
 
Peace
 
My Name is Favour and Esther Palati Son/Daughter of Late Mr George Palati.
We are From Liberia Our Father was killed by some rebels during the war Crisis 
in Liberia. So we ran to Ghana for our security. My consignment contains $14 million 
United States dollars and some quantity of gold,which I cannot specify.
 
After clearing the consignment from the Airport,Dr.Richard Kalusi(DIPLOMAT) called 
Mr. Womack Hardee to tell himthe description to is house for the delivery, but is 
House Helper answered the call and told Mr.Richard Kalusithat Mr.Womack Hardee hard 
a fatal car accident which lead to his death.
 
Please,my sister and I seek for you to stand as our Beneficiary/God Loving Parent to 
get in contact with the Diplomat so that he can deliver the Consignment to you. 
Please try and get back to me through email.
 
Thanks and God bless you
Favour and Esther Palati
 

No comments:

Post a Comment