Thursday, August 23, 2012

Internet Con Letter from


Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter

 FAMILY CARE NEEDED‏

 Abdulkader Maroof Omar Uqba


From:Abdulkader Maroof Omar Uqba (omaruqbamr.abdulkadermaroof@iraqmail.com)
Sent:Sat 8/18/12 8:08 PM


Good Day,
I am Mr. Abdulkader Maroof Omar Uqba a member of a strategic committee in a
major industry in  Iraq, I seek your partnership because of an urgent need to
move my family out of Iraq due to the deteriorating security situation and the
strong prospect of a civil war,if the U.S. finally pulls out their troops.
Its just based on partnership for me to leave IRAQ with my family.
To indicate your interest or request more details, please contact me by e-mail:
maroofomaruqbamr.abdulkader@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Abdulkader Omar Ugba
maroofomaruqbamr.abdulkader@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment