Thursday, August 23, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Mrs Maria Grant



Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter

 Please dont ignore this mail.‏


Maria Grant
mariagrant.1957@ymail.com




Greetings in the name of God almighty,
I am Mrs Maria Grant from Israel, 55 years old and widow to late Francis Grant. 
I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast and according to the doctors 
report, i might not live for more than 5 months. My late husband Mr Grant died 
5 years ago and during the period of our marriage, we could not produce any child. 
I inherited all the businesses and wealth of my late husband. I have decided to 
divide part of this wealth and donate the sum of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand 
United States Dollars for the development of God's work, the less privileged and 
charity homes anywhere in the world. I selected you after visiting a website and 
I prayed over it for God's direction. I will forward all the information you will 
need to get this funds released to you if ONLY you can promise me in the name of 
God that the funds will be used for the said purpose. I have realized that wealth 
acquisition without God is vanity.

May Peace of God be upon you and your family, God bless you.
 
 Maria Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment