Thursday, August 23, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Fred Lambo

Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter

 Financial & Security Courier Company Ltd.‏
 
Fred Lambo
keishaleanS@olive.ocn.ne.jp
 
 
WCO-WoodWork Financial & Security Courier Company Ltd.
Corporate Head-Quarter
WCO-Plaza.
 
Hello,
 
I am Diplomat Fred Lambo; I have been trying to reach you for hours now just to 
inform you about my successful arrival in the International Airport with your two 
boxes of consignment worth $7.5 Million United State Dollars which I have been 
instructed by President of The UN to be delivered to you.
 
The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them 
that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the 
papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers. Kindly try 
and reach me with my international roaming number +1 (310) 746-3006 as I cannot 
afford to spend more time here due to other deliveries I have to take care of in 
Other States.
 
I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call me on phone +1 (310) 746-3006. 
As you may know I do not want the security company where this Consignment is 
lodged to start raising an eye brow because of the length of time it has stayed.
 
However, before the delivery is effected, we need you to re-confirm the following 
information so that the funds will not be delivered to someone else.
 
 1. Full Name.
 2. Residential Address.
 3. Direct Telephone Numbers.
 4. Scanned Copy Of Driver's License Or Personal ID.
 
After verification of the information with what I have in my file, I shall 
contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing 
your package to your residential address.
 
Send the requested information so that we can proceed immediately.
 
Regards,
Fred Lambo.
 
WCO-WoodWork Financial & Security Courier Company Ltd.
PHONE: +1 (310) 746-3006.

No comments:

Post a Comment