Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Capt. John Anthony


Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter
  
From Capt. John Anthony Get Back To Me‏

 Capt. John Anthony
inffff756344@e-mail.ua
 
I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed
in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here 
in Iraq; I want to offer you my partnership in business. I want to solicit your Attention to receive money 
on my behalf. My name Capt. John Anthony, an officer in 
the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate currently, s
erving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division 
Peace keeping force in Baghdadi am on the move to 
Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and I
 really need your help in assisting me with the safe 
keeping of two military trunk boxes which has arrived 
USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted? I will 
explain further when I get a response from you. 

Best regards,
Capt. John Anthony
 

No comments:

Post a Comment