Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Mrs. Sakora Kenshin


Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter

Good Day,‏

Mr.Sakora Kenshin
sakoraseafood@gmail.com


Good Day,
 
My name is Mrs. Sakora Kenshin the owner and C.E.O of 
SAKORA SEA FOOD LTD, in Cambodia and Japan. I am a 
dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to 
you. For charitable goals.
 
If you feel for me and you want to help me to carry out 
my wishes. kindly 
Contact my lawyer through this email address 
(barr.richardvanleechambers@w.cn ) or you can call 
his private Line +855-9786-96133) if you are interested
in carrying out this task, My lawyer's name is Barrister 
Richard Van Lee. I know I have never met you but my mind 
instincts me to do this through you, and i hope you act 
sincerely with passion.
 
Thank you and God bless you.
 
Mrs. Sakora Kenshin.

No comments:

Post a Comment