Thursday, August 16, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Mr. KC Lim



Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter

Can you get back to me please‏

Mr. KC Lim
lkc@asia.com
 
 Dear,

 
I am writing to inquire if you received the email I sent to you previously 
concerning someone from your lineage who died intestate alongside his wife and 
only child in a blazing that engulfed their home here in my country. 
 
My name is Mr. KC Lim; I am a registered legal practitioner and the personal 
attorney to the deceased. I am contacting you because of the notice I received 
from the Government of my country in regard to the contract executed by the said 
deceased relative prior to his death. My client secured a contract of $23,000,000
 from the Government of my Country and the contract was successfully executed but
 the balance of $13,800,000 is yet to be paid to my client within the time of his 
sudden death and this $13,800,000 has been lying unclaimed and recently a notice 
was issued to my law firm requesting for my late client appointed kin or any 
person  from his lineage to come forward for the claim or else the money will be 
credited  back to the Government treasury in line with the financial regulation of my 
country.
 
I have contacted you to come forward to claim the contract balance sum and 
distribute it accordingly within your lineage as required by law.
 
Thank you and I hope you will get back to me this time.
 
Regards
Mr. KC Lim
Advocate


No comments:

Post a Comment