Monday, May 30, 2016

Email Con Letter from Person Posing as Sir Michael Harris

Email Con Letter from Person Posing as Sir Michael Harris

info@ppim.org.my

GREETINGS

I am Sir Michael Harris, age 71 Husband of Late Mrs. Esther Harris we are
both British Citizen. We were married for twenty-nine years without a
child.

I have been diagnosed with Blood disease which has resulted into stroke.

Before my wife died, it is our last wish to ensure that this money is
distributed to the motherless homes and charity across World. It is for
this reason I humbly request you to help me Stand and to donate from what
I have made from this World to charity through you for the good work of
humanity. Please email me with your contact information such as Your Full
Names, Address, Direct Telephone numbers and occupation so I can tell you
what you need to do and also give you more details about myself and the
charity funds.

God Bless You

Sir Michael Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment