Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Mr. Mukhtar M. Hussain


Hey Everyone,

Here's another Internet Con Letter

Hello‏

 Mr. Mukhtar M. Hussain
mr_mukhtar_hussain@xd.ae


Asalam o Alaikum,
 
I am Mr. Mukhtar M. Hussain, I work with HSBC in UAE and I feel quite safe 
sending you this mail as my partner in the Re-profiling of some funds in an 
account that has been abandoned since 2010 in my bank after frequent deposit 
by a customer whose details i will pass unto you later on. At first I will 
like to assure you that this transaction will not bring any trouble to you nor I.
 
If you indicate your interest to this message (accept my proposal), then I 
shall provide further details with proper guidelines, the total amount involved 
in it, what you will benefit from this deal and how it can be released from my 
bank with your help and please, I require absolute confidentiality to this message, 
as i wait to get a response from you through my personal mail id: 
mr_mukhtar_hussain@xd.ae
 
Regards From,
Mr. Mukhtar M. Hussain.

No comments:

Post a Comment