Monday, August 20, 2012

Internet Con Letter from Mr. Benjamin Velasco




Hey Everyone,

Here's another Possible Internet Con Letter

Await Your Reply‏


From:Benjamin Velasco (info@info.com)
Sent:Wed 4/18/12 11:58 AM


Hello,
 
My Name is Mr. Benjamin Velasco i currently reside in united kingdom and I am in need
 of a financial representative in the united states to help me receive payments from 
my clients in the united states.

I manufacture hand made jewelries here in united kingdom and i sell on different 
auction websites and i am having trouble receiving funds from clients in the united 
states.That is why i want you to be my financial representative in the united states.
In every funds you help me receive you will get 10% for your service.
 
I assure you this will not cost you anything and i will be totally honest with you.
I will be expecting your email if you are interested contact at my 
email benjaminvelasco@mynet.com.
 
Benjamin Velasco

No comments:

Post a Comment