Saturday, June 18, 2011

Email Con Letter from MR.COLLINS MARK.

 

PLEASE VERY URGENT


From:

To: undisclosed-recipients
 
MR COLLINS MARK
CITIZENS BANK
11B AKIN ADESOLA STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS NIGERIA.
EMAIL CONTACTS : collinsmark@bankersmail.com


DEAR SIR|MADAM,

May I humbly seek your assistance in a matter that
needs utmost trust and confidence. I am MR. COLLINS MARK (MBA, and ACIS) a bank official of CITIZENS BANK NIGERIA. There is a USA DOLLAR DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT in my bank valued at $18.5 million us dollars that has not been updated in the last four years and this issue is only known by me and the internal auditor of my bank.

A thorough investigation by my partner and I shows
that the USA DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT belongs to a foreign national who was the majority share holder in defunct AGIP PETROLEUM NIG LTD namely: Engineer Charles A.  Bauman who died with all members of his family a couple of years ago in a mysterous circumstance.

My partner and I have agreed to allocate you with 30%
of the total sum if you give us the required assistance
that will enable the funds be paid to your bank account
within the next few days to enable us share these
funds. I have taken all necessary precautions to 
ensure that this transaction is 100% risk free and by
my calculation, this transaction will be completed
within ten bank working days.

Please to ensure that we conclude this transaction
within the next few days, I humbly request the following details from you:
a} Your full names.
b} Your full address.
c} Your age as at your last birthday.
d} your profession or line of business.
e} Your mobile phone number is highly needed for a
constant communication between the two of us until
this project is concluded.
The above details will be used to secure all the
necessary approvals and legal documents in the high
court that will be used for the claim of the $18.5
million us dollars in your favor from the
CITIZENS BANK  NIGERIA.

All I require is your reliable and honest co-operation
to enable us conclude this project successfuly within
the next few days. As an experienced banker and a senior official with the CITIZENS BANK NIGERIA, I wish to guarantee and assure you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you, my partner and myelf from any breach of the banking laws of your country and my country too.

AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU, I SHALL SEND YOU A COPY OF MY PASSPORT AND MY BANK IDENTIFICATION TO ENABLE YOU KNOW THE PERSON YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH. I SHALL ALSO GIVE YOU MY MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER TO  ENABLE US COMMUNICATE BY TELEPHONE WHEN NECESSARY. PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS: collinsmark@bankersmail.com

Best Regards

MR.COLLINS MARK.

No comments:

Post a Comment