Saturday, June 18, 2011

Email Con Letters From: "Ben Stephen"

Representative Needed in our company

From:
To: undisclosed-recipients

FROM THE DESK OF: Ben Stephen
BACON DOZEN INDUSTRIAL LTD
MARY KRINGS,13 WAVENEY ROAD,
LOWESTOFT,
SUFFOLK,
NR32 1BT,
ENGLAND.

Dear friend,

I am Ben Stephen manage my dad's company here in uk, we supply raw materials for clothen companies.its a big time business that is going to grow well actually i need a representative in the states,who can be working for my company actually I make limited of supplies to some of our clients in the states which i do come to the states to recieve payment after I supply them our tools so I realize that its quite too expensive and stressful for me to be coming to the states to recieve such payment twice in a month cos most of the payment i usually recieve is paid by cashier's check or money order which i shall be paying you with 10% for doing this all you need to do is to recieve payment on my behalf and then cash it and you will remove 10% for yourself and then send the rest down to my company so you dont have to go any lenght to pick the payment, because i will instruct my client to make the payment out to you and it will be mailed out to you.

so all you will need is to provide me with your full name copy of your passport,drivers license, phone number and address where the payment will be sent to, because it is an american checks...and can only be cash in the states...I have been coming to do that myself,but its getting expensive and stressful,that is why I need your help BACON DOZEN INDUSTRIAL LTD.

Upon clearance you will have to take your pecentage and wire the rest of the money to the account I will be giving to you. well i beleive that you must be a God fearing someone who cannot rip meoff,because i still know that we will meet ourselves when i come to the states very soon well i beleive am faithfull and i can always be feeling as such to somebody else and meanwhile most americans that i know are trustworthy http://www.baconsdozen.co.uk/ Mary Krings,13 Waveney Road,Lowestoft,Suffolk,NR32 1BT,England

I will like you to reply my private email address for security and confidential purpose ben.stephen@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Ben Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment