Saturday, June 18, 2011

Email Con Letter From: "davidfrank5@virgilio.it"

[ No Subject ]


From:

To: undisclosed-recipients

My Dear Friend,

I am Mr. David Frank, the Auditor of United Bank for
Africa Plc (U.B.A). I have an obscured business suggestion for you. One of our clients/personal friend, Late Mr. Kim Sean unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash on January 31st 2000 including his wife and his only daughter.

Late Mr. Kim Sean is a foreigner and the manager of Granite Minning Nig, a chemical engineer by profession
and he died since the year 2000. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it. After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Kim Sean's next of kin is his daughter who died with him, hence the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proves to me as well that his company does not know  anything about this account and the amount involved is US$65 million.

I am contacting you to stand and act as the next of kin to Mr. Kim Sean. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 40% of the  total amount, while 60% will be for me, and any expenses which you and  me may incur during the process of this transaction will also be  reconciled afterwards. Let me have your confidential Telephone, Fax and mobile Numbers.

My private email is: (davidfrank25@i12.com)

Yours Truly,

Mr. David Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment