Sunday, June 19, 2011

An Email Con Letter From Mr. Josy Okpara

Another Email Con Letter:


Mr. JOSY OKPARA
No, 5, Idowu Taylor Street.
Victoria-Island.
Lagos-Nigeria.

Attention: Sir/Madam,

Compliment of the Day.

It is my humble pleasure to write you this letter
irrespective of the fact that you do not know me.
However, I came across your contact in my private
search for a reliable and trustworthy person that
can handle a confidential transaction valued
{US$10,000,000.00(Ten Million Dollars}

I am assuring you a 100% risk free involvement
in this transaction. The aforementioned funds
totaling $10 Million are presently in a domiciliary
account here in our bank, and it belongs to one of
our dead foreign client who died Eight years ago
in a ghastly air crash.

I am the account officer of the late customer here
in the branch and I was instructed by the board
of bank that I should close the account of the
deceased client due to the fact that the account
has been dormant for the past 8 Years that he died.
Also, I was instructed by the board of our bank
that I should contact his Next of Kin to inherit
the funds left in the account. I have made several
frantic inquiries at the Embassy, to locate any of
his relatives or next of kin who will inherit the
funds but unfortunately I learn that he died along
with his wife and his only child in the air crash.

You see, if I should tell the boards of our bank
that the deceased client does not have a Next of
Kin to inherit the funds, they will confiscate the
funds automatically. So, I decided to search for
a foreigner whom I could present as the next of
kin to the deceased client or even comes from
the same country with him, and hence
I contacted you.

A routine notification has been sent several times
to him,without reply. Couple of months later,
I discovered from his contract employers, the
Nigerian National Steel Corporation Ajuokuta
that he's dead. He died in an air crash .On further
investigation to the deposit with my Bank, no
declaration of inheritance to relation or next of
kin to inherit this fund.

Unfortunately, none of his relation or family has
ever come forth for this claim, and the management
of the firm is planning to confiscate the
{US$10, 000,000.00(Ten Million Dollars}
by the end of this fiscal quarter,since it has
overstayed the deposited time.

As regards to the above, I want you to stand in
as the next of Kin to the deceased {even a distance
relation does not matter} for us to save the fruits
of the old man's labour before it get to the hands
of some corrupt selfish officials of our firm or
the government.

As soon as you consent to this request, we will
immediately employ the service of an Attorney
for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to
obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
Your percentage share of the fund depends on your
level of participation. Although I would like to use
20% of the total fund to raise a reputable charity
home or Foundation in the name of the deceased.

 My position here as the account officer guarantees
the successful execution of this transaction as there
is every arrangement to effect the payment of the
$10,000.000.00}to you as the next of Kin as soon
as we {you and I} certify the requirement of our firm.

Looking forward to your urgent response to this offer.
Please reply through this Alternative Email:
josyokpara@aol.com or josyokpara@hotmail.com

Regards

 Mr.Josy Okpara

 NOTE: Alternative Email:
 josyokpara@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment