Thursday, August 25, 2011

A new Email Con Letter from Mrs. Margaret Laurson


Hi Everyone,


A new Email Con Letter from Mrs. Margaret Laurson - laursonmargaret@yahoo.com.  - Read below:

Dearly Beloved,
 
I am Lady Margaret Laurson ,I am suffering from cancerous ailment.I got your 
E-mail address/profile through my internet search from your country national 
chamber of commerce,when I was searching for a good and trust worthy person 
who will carryout my wish that was were i decided to choose you. I was 
married to Sir Rueben Laurson an English shipping tycoon notable for his 
great wealth, influential extended family, and charitable activities all his 
life before his death. My husband died after a protracted illness in April 
5th, 2008. Our life together as husband and wife lasted for about three 
decades without a child.
 
My late husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-
privileged individuals in the society, as we both had passion for those 
people who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial 
predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that we both needed a Child from 
this relationship, which never came. When my late husband was alive he 
invested in stocks the sum of Twenty Five Million Pounds Sterling 
(25,000,000.00 GBP), which were derived from his vast investment in capital 
market with a Security Company here in UK and named me as the sole 
beneficiary of this trust funds upon his demise.(all records are kept with 
my family lawyer).
 
Presently, this funds is still with the Security Company. Two weeks ago my 
Doctor told me that I have limited days to live, due to the cancerous 
problems that i have been suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the 
stroke that I have in addition with the cancer. Hence, with this hard 
reality that has befallen my family and me, i have decided to donate this 
funds to you and i want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands 
effort to establish a charity home called "Laurson Charity Foundation" for 
the upkeep of widows, orphans, destitute, the down- trodden, physically 
challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely 
handicapped financially around you, as it is often said that blessed is the 
hand that giveth.
 
I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this 
money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I 
do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into 
ill perceived ventures. Also i do not want a situation where this funds will 
be used in a worldly manner, hence my reason for taking this bold decision. 
I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my 
deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband relatives 
around me, as i am currently bedridden in my husband Family house here in 
Manchester, England and do not receive any visitors unless approved by Sir 
James Laurson, my late husband immediate younger brother. I do not want them 
to know about this development in order to safeguard this bequeath.
 
So, i want you to Contact my family lawyer Barrister Robert Westley (ESQ) 
with this specified email address: robertwestleysolicitors@yahoo.com and 
tell him that I have WILLED this funds to you by quoting my personal 
reference number Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/cfd/WILL/83345200541, as i have 
earlier authorized him to issue a Letter of Authority in your favor to the 
Security Company handling this stocks by telling them that I have WILLED 
this funds to you for a specific purpose and good work. He will also endorse 
my WILL, where you will be named as the sole beneficiary of this trust 
funds. Please ensure to provide for him all that he may require to finalize 
this arrangement, and make sure you maintain a confidential and cordial 
relationship with him even in my absence, because he is a very trust worthy 
and caring person.
 
My happiness today is that I lived a life worthy of emulation and i want you 
to be kindhearted all through your life. Please, assure me that you will act 
just as I have stated herein, as i hope to hear from him soon that you have 
contacted him with his personal email address that i have given to you 
above. Hence, he is currently waiting to receive your reply.


Remain blessed, from your beloved Sister.

Lady Margaret Laurson.

No comments:

Post a Comment