Sunday, July 5, 2015

Email Con Letter from Miss Alia Turkmani

From:  johnenaii@yahoo.co.jp on behalf of Alia Turkmani (jomabo93@aol.fr)

Salam Beloved

I am Miss. Alia Turkmani; I am 22 Years old and a Syrian citizen. My father Hassan Turkmani was al-Assad's security adviser and assistant vice president and was killed in Damascus of Syria and his business office burnt down because of his support to the President Bashar AL- Assad.

 The rebel leaders have tried all they could to persuade President Bashar AL- Assad to conduct a free and all inclusive election but he refused and decided to go to war against the citizens he is pretending to govern. If President Bashar AL- Assad thinks that he is popular, he would have accepted to have a transitional committee and general election will be conducted and who wins will at-least bring peace to Syria.

Anyway, let me not take your time with the situation in Syria as my family was mostly affected. I lost my father- Hassan Turkmani the security adviser and assistant vice president to President Bashar AL- Assad regime and My Mother in bomb blast at Damascus.

 I had to escape Syria to Lebanon and from there to United Kingdom, London where my father had huge sum of money with Bank in United Kingdom, London so that I can invest the funds with overseas partners because in Syria the political turmoil appeared to be continued for a long time. Honestly, I want to invest and make use of the money in your country, as we all are aware that the crisis still continues in Syria and I cannot also invest in United Kingdom, London due to their double-tax regime.

I can assure you that the transaction is a hitch-free type. Please feel free to contact me.

Let me stop here, hoping that you will respond promptly.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards,

Miss Alia Turkmani

No comments:

Post a Comment