Sunday, July 5, 2015

Email Con Letter from Mr. David I. Mckay

 From: Mr. David I Mckay (david@rbc.com)
 
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA
MR. DAVID MCKAY
http://www.rbc.com/newsroom/down2-mckay.html
03-02-2014
 
Dear Sir/Ma,
 
 
I am Mr. DAVID I. McKay, The Personal Financial Services and Business 
Financial Services businesses, as well as RBC's Canadian sales and 
branch distribution. The World Largest Fund Management Company with over
 $1.2 Trillion Capital Investment Fund. Nevertheless, as the RBC 
Financial Services Officer, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital 
Funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Gain 
(EMRCP) per annual on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.
 
As  an expert, I have made over ?5,500,000.00 from the Investor's EMRCP and
 hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to 
receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from RBC Marginal Capital
 Fund.  All confirm able documents to back up the claims will be made 
available to you prior to your acceptance.
 
Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds 
can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing
 ratio will be 50-50%. If you are interested, you should send your 
direct phone number so we could discuss.
 
N:B: Do not contact my office number or email, all correspondence must be on 
this box. This is a  serious transaction and I need a trust worthy partner, you 
could view my information about me with the link below
 
http://www.rbc.com/newsroom/down2-mckay.html
 
Sincerely,
Mr. David I. Mckay

No comments:

Post a Comment