Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Email Con Letter from Abdul Rahman Bin

Attention,
 Compliments of the season to you. I will try to be brief and laconic. My late client who shares the same last name with you, died leaving behind a large sum of money to the tune of Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

I contacted you because you have the same family name as my late client. With your help we can claim the above mentioned financial estate else the holding bank will confiscate the fund due to the fact that up till now, I cannot get a hold of anyone related to the deceased. But in the interim, if interested please kindly get back to me so I can give you more details about this issue and steps we have to take to actualize this matter.

Should my proposal offend you or contradict your moral ethics, I apologize. But should you be interested and wish to help, do reply me via my personal email address. abdulrahbin0@gmail.com, so that we can discuss further regarding this issue, I will be waiting for your swift response. Thank you.


Yours Faithfully,

Abdul Rahman Bin

No comments:

Post a Comment