Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Re: Investment Proposition


Mr. Liu Yuezhen
Chief Financial Officer - CNPC
9 Dongzhimen North Street, Dongcheng District,
Beijing, P.R.China | Postcode: 100007

Letter of Intent:

Dear Esteemed Colleague,

I hope this email find you in good health. In view of my
correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost
consideration, as this letter serves as my formal notice of my intent
to go into a multinational investment with you in your country.

This is Mr. Liu Yuezhen, the Chief Financial Officer of CNPC.

In an open minded manner, I purposefully contact you to negotiate my
proposition for investment on multinational companies and industries
with you in your country. If you willingly accept my offer, I shall
provide you with the relevant details for the investment funds and our
procedures in sequence.

Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out
legally, genuinely and transparent.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Liu Yuezhen.

No comments:

Post a Comment