Monday, September 29, 2014

Henry Lau - Hang Seng Bank Email Con Letter

Compliment of the day‏ 

Henry Lau -  hlry7698777@gmail.com

 Good Day,

My name is Mr. Henry Lau, I am the credit officer in Hang Seng Bank, Hong
Kong. I have a business proposal of $28,800,000, for you from my bank. I
want us to work together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank
into your account.Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all
matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to
your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for
me, 40% for you.

Should you be interested Please treat this business with utmost
confidentiality and get back to me through my private emails with the
following,

1,Full names,
2 Private phone number,
3,Current residential address,

Finally after i hear from you I shall provide you with more details of
this operation.

Regards,
Mr. Henry Lau.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment