Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Mr. Ming Yang Business Proposal Email Con Letter

 MR.MING YANG. (DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS) (denizisleri@denizcilik.gov.tr)
 
PLEASE REPLY IF INTERETSED.‏
 
Good day,
 
Firstly,
 
I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead 
of a Certified Post-mail, well I'm Mr. Ming Yang by name, I work with 
HANG SENG BANK, here in Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of 
($24,500,000.00USD) for you to handle with me from my bank. I will need 
you to assist me in executing this project from Hong Kong to your country. 
I need to know if you will be able to handle this transaction with me before 
I explain to you in details.Should you be interested, please get back to me 
immediately via this email: hangsengbankincc@yahoo.com.hk, so as to proceed 
with the transfer arrangement ASAP.
 
Kind Regards,
Mr. Ming Yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment