Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Mr. Don Philip and Aisha Gaddafi Email Con Letter

Mr. Don Philip - (donphlipsallh@live.com)

Dear Trusted Friend,

Let this message not surprise you, I am contacting you due to the problem of my family and country since the problem of my country and the killing of my beloved father due to political crisis in Lybia.

I am Aisha Gaddafi, I am currently residing in one of the AFRICAN country unfortunately as a refugee. Some of our investments and bank accounts in several countries have been freeze.

Insha Allahu, I will make you a part of my family heritage, if you can help me out at this difficult time of my life. All I need from you is for you to open your mind to help me as you may be requiring to go to Belgium or Malaysia for this business meeting.

I have some big sums of money in the banks wich await the transfer and delivery to a partners account abroad. All you will do is have good trust and confidence in me and i will give you details and how the arrangement will be to transfer all my money to your bank accounts. I don't want any body to know about this or my accounts will be freeze. There is an international conspiracy to seize our family accounts/investments around the world.

If you are interested to assist me in this regards kindly get back to me as soon as possible for more details on how to proceed. Moreso i needed to say that I will compensate you handsomely with about 30% of the funds once the transfer is effected into your nominated bank account.

Please get back to me for more detail and make sure you keep this issue strictly confidential for my own safety as my father and brother have gone just like that.

Your urgent reply means a lot to me and make you replt through this email address;   ( aishagaddafi437@yahoo.fr) (aishagaddafi437@yahoo.fr )

Yours Sincerely,
Aisha Gaddafi.

No comments:

Post a Comment